Re: Stochastic confirmations and Another question...

Steven:

You might get similar results/information by plotting multi period
stochastics.  for example you have a daily chart with a 14 period stoch; on
a weekly chart a 14 period stochastic corresponds to a 70 period stoch (70
trading days). This will probably give you similar results/information as
the 14 period stoch plotted on a weekly chart.

Let me know how this works out.

Lionel