another question for the group-sending charts

        According to the metastock book,to send charts through the internet,you right click the chart,go through the  "internet"pop up ,click html,save as xxxx.html.but when I attach these to email(the html file),75% of the 'charts' only come up as a box containing 1 days data, the other 25% actually work like they should,a proper chart,but I cant work out what Im doing different to make some work,and some not,anybody got any suuggestions,thanks for your previous help.
        paul
        pwjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx