Re: DMA

<x-rich>

Is there any way to display a DMA to the right, beyond the

last trading bar in Metastock??

The explorer would use the "ref" function, so the 5X3

moving average would be ref(mov(C,5,S),-3) that how I do it..

For anyone interested in trading methods utilizing a displaced

moving average, take a look at the techniques of Joe DiNapoli,

he will be on-line for a forum this week at

http://www.halcyon.com/tcorner/stock/jdp.html

-Neal.