Re: Dow Volume

try telescan (wallstreetcity.com), bigcharts, and pcquote on the internet.
Lionel
At 09:57 PM 12/7/97 -0200, José Carlos Duarte Areia wrote: >>>> To all I do not trade in the American Market only in the Brasilian market with TBR and others. But I made every day the Dow Jones chart with the numbers I found in some Web sites. But now I want to made the chart with volume also, so where I can found a web site to copy only the quotes of the day and the volume numbers. Thanks for your help J.Carlos
<<