Re: Weekly Picks

Jim Greening wrote:

> Harley,
>      ASND is more speculative then my usual picks.  Sure I could be
> wrong, I've been wrong before and will be wrong again <G>.  That's why
> I'm nibbling with only 5 LEAP calls.  I'll admit I was swayed by the
> take over rumors, but the pick is backed up by the chart and the
> numbers.  As for shorting ASND, I never fight the trend and the down
> trend has clearly been broken.
This has been around for a little over a month.  A few friends of mine,
with "very limited" market knowledge, jumped on at 30-35.  I said I'd
wait until the stock showed something.

I followed the stock down with a above-previous-high buy.  Got in at
27.  If this is true may be worth the risk for a good pop.  Have a stop
currently at 24.