Millenium Bug ???

Hello all MS users,

I am a relatively new user of Metastock and a new subscriber to this mailing
list, so perhaps this has been discussed earlier?

My data feed includes a date field in the format YYMMDD (eg: 971206 for
December 6th, 1997) and I am wondering what (if anything) has been done to
prepare for the year 2000 when the data will come in looking like it is 100
years old! (eg: 0000102 for January 2nd, 2000).

Does anyone know if the program will accept a date in the format YYYYMMDD or
if the program is smart enough to recognise the year 00 as 2000?

Bye for now ... Tony
Tony Lonsdale
Port Macquarie
Australia