Re: Oscillator and Trend Following Indicator Integration?

Dear MetaStockers,

After about a year on this listserv, in a couple days, I will have to take a
sabatical (break) for some period of time because of time constraints.
Unfortunately, I'm forcing myself to cut down on email-reading time.

I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this listserv.  It is
one of the best TA listservs I've seen.  I especially appreciate the regular
participants - you know who you are.

I wish everyone the best and I hope to return soon when time permits!

Happy Trading,
Mike Salvucci
salvucci@xxxxxxxx