Re: stocks:news

This is a Metastock list, so I post my trades and charts here instead:-
http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client?topic=t
Scroll back there you will see I have 6 winning trades out of the last
8, many have charts and technical justification on the page.

-Neal.

At 06:42 PM 12/4/97 -0500, Jim Greening wrote:
>Mike,
>     I've been posting what I do every week since I joined this email
forum over a year ago.  All you have to do is read my weekly pick posts.