Free real-time quotes

Tom wrote:

>  Any IOM shareholders may get a little volatility on Monday.  Suggest
> you readthe December 1st Barron's "Plugged In" segment. Quickly, the
> article had negative comments about the firm.  Additionally, it
> focusedon the competition it will be facing with its competitors new
> HiFD 3 1/2" 200 MBdrive due next quarter...

  Thanks for the alert.  I immediately hooked into Barons to read the
article.  I am indeed interested in how IOM may react.  I will say, when
the Sony/Fuji HiFD announcement was first made (to my knowledge) about a
month ago, the stock did soften, but only briefly and nowhere near as
much as I had feared.  I will watch carefully, for whatever good
"carefully" does in such a case. <gr>

                    Bob