Probably solved the problems,

I have been using a sector rating table successfully since 1976.
I detailed in a previous posting how this was calculated. I used to perform
a visual analysis but found this to be far too time consuming.
Equis recently sent me a sector rating analysis offered by Bollinger which
appears to have similar ideas to mine.
I firmly believe that sector analysis is an absolute pre-requisite to stock
selection. Keep up the good work.
Regards
Dr Clive Roffey