Re: Intel News (price cuts)

Chris,
congratulations and good for you.  With your credentials people will
certainly look to you for advice.  I have logged on to Wildcat BBS's many
times.  I hope you are doing well with your systems.

Hewlett Packard 2000> Apple II+> Honeywell Level 66> Commodore 64 (dual
floppies and CP/M card)> IBM 10mhz> Usual upgrades from 386 to 6x86

Knowledge in BASIC, Pascal, RPG II, FORTRAN, COBOL.  Probably C++ in the
future, depending on how much I can customize MetaStock.

Daniel.