Re: DownLoader problems.

Marianne:
I checked this. First I selected an existing sstock more or less at random. Next I input these numbers into the next available row. 1,2345 while it is not in correct English/American form (should be 12,345) the Downloader corrected it to 12,345.000 1.2345 entered correctly in the downloader.
Clean the inside of your keyboard, or borrow/buy a new one. I've had similar problems in the past, and they were almost always due to keyboard problems.
I haven't checked the "and" function, but in V5.11 I always had to enter it as "AND", and if I remember correctly I had to put a space before and after the "AND", other wise it wouldn't work.

Advanced Get: try contacting them, they have a web site.
Lionel

At 12:39 PM 11/25/97 +0100, Marianne Seehusen Ditz wrote: >>>> All :-) Has someone problems with the DownLoader v.6.5 ? When you are typing 1,2345 it displays 1.0000 or " " " " 1.2345 " " 12.345.0 (be aware of the "." and ",").
In versions MS 6.0 it was not any problem at all. Equis suggest the keyboard has to be changed into English language. That was not necessary in version 6.0, and now it does not work.
By the way how is it possible to create your own portfolio into Adv.GET, when you don`t have the vendors they suggest ?

Regards, Marianne
<<