Re: S & P Head & Shoulders

Actually an interesting point. I was saying to my wife this weekend that
I think this market move might be a fake out. After looking at my AIM
mutual funds I noticed that most of them were not advancing very well.
Although the DJIA was. The Blue Chip fund was doing ok. Seemed to follow
the DJIA. But the rest looked pretty sick.

So something smells. What I am not sure.
Harley