Similar funds

Hi Steve,

I think you misunderstood the problem.  It is not a matter of being
"disturbed by Chinese", it is a far simpler problem:  when you write in
Chinese, a multi-byte character language, people using windows with
English as the installed language get nothing but garbage characters.
Most everyone on this list wants to read / learn from / help other
people.

By the way, do you know where I can purchase historical data for the
following markets:  Taiwan, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen.  I need
individual stocks as well as indices.

Also, do you know if Metastock is being used in Taiwan?  Last year I
lived in Taipei and was unable to purchase Metastock in Taiwan.

Thanks,

Nicholas