Re: V 6.5 trendlines

FROM:	Jay D. Adkisson
		1st American Legal Corporation
		http://www.falc.com
		jay.adkisson@xxxxxxxxxxx

DATE:		November 21, 1997

I also have myself and all my people in cash to the extent their U.S.
investments are concerned, although I am not going to hesitate to put money
back into the market for a short period in the spring when the mutual fund
managers are falling over themselves trying to establish the best YTD
return for marketing purposes. But we'll be out again by at least May and
we won't be in at all next fall.

The WSJ did a study a couple of months ago, and determined that the very
best long term strategy was to find the 10 WORST performing international
markets and invest in those, and then every year reevaluate and rebalance
back into the 10 worst for that year.

And, of course, this more or less follows the most aggressive asset
allocation profile (maybe with some small caps and tech stocks thrown in)
on the efficient frontier.

-- JDA