Re: Market

Harley,
     Did you fall into the trap of those neophytes who are not interested in
the finer workings of MetaStock and the systems that can be derived from
same?  Don't let them sway you from your intended purpose of educating those
of us who look to learn of things new, by others who find it a burden to
download a .gif chart. Charts are the most important aspect of MetaStock.
 For not charts, what is MetaStock.  A chart is worth a 1,000 words and just
by looking at one you can tell what is going on.  However I have no clue what
your GDI.gif is - no dates, no prices, no time period.  As far as I can tell
it could be a chart from 1936 with GDI selling at $240 per share.  It's
usefullness in the format presented is questionable.  My request to you is to

<<Subj:	 GDI