Re: System tests overwritten

Gee a 9k .gif. How cute.

Well I weinied out on GDI. The diamonds show where I started & stopped.
I sold at 40 13/16 and covered at 40 1/2 on 200 shares. What had
happened was that I only wanted 100 shares. So I was a bit more over
extended in my account. The other problem was that I had opened another
account in Datek. To fund that account I used funds from my other Datek
account. So capitalization was the real problem. Otherwise I would of
stuck it out.

As you can see by the chart that it had dropped as low as 36 1/2 two
days later.
By sending this you can see how far GDI pulled back from the top of the
channel using the superposition stochastics.

On the chart top indicator rate of change of stochastics, superposition
stochastics and of course the price.

Harley

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Gdi.gif"