YAHOO with a perfect JF setup.

No chart but have had a position for a while at 18 15/16 and added
another today at 19 15/16. I have plenty of cash in the account so I am
not going to worry if it moves up to the $25 dollar range. I had also
taken the opportunity to go long on ONSL for a small gain in the smaller
account while at the same time being short in the other account. In
about 2 hrs I turned $32. Not much, but it is a +. I have a friend that
says you'll be surprised how those $30 to $50 a trade you make in a
couple of hours add up over the year. Even if you trade once a week.

Harley