elliot wave count

I took up a small position in YAHOO today. It is basically a
superposition stochastics & JF trade. And another position in ONSL, for
a different reason. I will try to lay out the details later. I am going
to hear Ralph Acampora, Prudential, tonight at 7:00 so it might be
tomorrow. I will also comment on my GDI trade as well.

I have also been working on a web site (with a little help from Michael
S.) and will be posting some charts from time to time. It is under
construction so there is no need to post the URL yet.