DJ Utilities

Checking the yahoo site for over sea activity has been enlightening.
Having checked the Nikkei action before I went to bed lead me to stay
open in a few positions and it paid off.

Looks like IOM (iomega) has had a breakout, with an upside target of 37
to 38, broke out to upside out of a flag or pennant formation,, I am
using the inside first leg as a measuring objective. Holding some Feb
calls in this security.

GE looks good however my call options expire in December so I put in a
sell order today, looks like a possible 10% profit, not much but it is
better than loosing money.

AMAT is struggling, I am going to watch tomorrow s action and if I don't
think it looks like it will get above it's 200 day MOV, then I may take
my profits and jettison.

TFONY or TMX, needs to get above it's gap down price, where it reached
today on a high basis, it looks like the indicators MACD, etc are
indicating a potential buy signal but have not actually been triggered
yet.  Going to hold.

Opened a position in some TBR (Telebrasas calls today) purely
speculative, it's indicators looks similar to TMX.  If we let Japan banks
tank then the world bank centers are in severe jeopardy, I don't think
were going to let that happen and I think it will work like this:

Our FED floods our markets with liquidity. This you think would be
inflationary, but I think it may be only in the long run.  The liquidity
is there so when our interest rates move lower and there is an increase
demand for money, the liquidity will be there to meet the demand. I know,
this is not how it generally works!  However, if things are inflationary,
the Fed can pull money out of the market, deflationary ??????

Our interest rates go lower in the short run and possibly long (because
our rates are high compared to the world interest rates and there is
deflation in these other markets) making the YEN more valuable against
the dollar, this helps Japans stock and bond markets which the  Jap.
banks are inexplicably linked.

This scenario  or similar may need to be played out in some other
developing countries.

Economic 101 theory courtesy of JB..yes, it's just a theory!