Nikkei bounce

Thanks to Bruce Waller for checking on the FTP files I posted over the
weekend.

>> I've posted a Dow chart showing that a trend line from late 1994 through
the
>> present was broken on "gray Monday" and that the Dow is now lower than
that
>> trend line.

>> ftp://emmetropia.com/pub/webm32aa/DJIA1994-1997.gif

>> (This is the first time I've used the public FTP storage on my new
hosting
>> service.  Someone let me know if it works.)

If anyone else has problems with it let me know...

For those who would like to post a graphic that is available longer than a
single email message:

If you send me the file with a description, I will make it available via FTP
and then let you know its available so that you may announce its
availability in your own words.  I commit to doing an update at least every
other night and hopefully any night there is a file to make available.

Steven Buss
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Walnut Creek, CA