Re: Just Another 175 Points Up...

Steven,

This Oex Master Blaster guy has been on the newgroups for as long as I've
had net access (about 2 years now) and he hails from my neck of the woods
(Oahu). For some reason, we have an abundance of "net kooks" out here. "Dr.
Jai Maharaj" is also an Oahu resident.

Oex man loves to "wow" the unsuspecting readership of the newsgroups,
because to be an expert trader on the net, all you have to do is say you
are, and many will believe you.

He's been SPECTACULARLY wrong at major turning points in the past (I don't
read the newgroups anymore, but as you may have discovered, large down moves
in Globex futures overnight have a nasty habit of turning into massive short
squeeze/rallies in the next-day open market session)

I haven't been to his site for dogs-years, but there's so many incredible
investor/trading sites on the web, it's hard to believe it worth the
password nonsense on his site.

The guys I know that trade oex options (sometimes) successfully, seldom buy
puts when the market is moving down, they buy on way up (to a
downtrend/support line) so that "it looks like you're throwing your money
away".........a complete contrary move to everything that tells you "STOP !"
<g>

I don't have the stomach for index option play in market bottoms and I
suspect the Oex Master Blaster doesn't either, because he's still talking
about it.....He would have gone flat broke long ago if he actually traded
the advice he dispenses so freely on the web.

Dick