Fw: Pouring liquidity ...

Doc,
1.  As I wrote before, when I mentioned this bug to your call in tech
support, he told me it was a known bug.  From now on, I will write down the
name of the person I am talking to.  This way,  whenever an email support
person needs to know who I spoke to I can tell you.  Expect to have this bug
resurface from time to time (that is, if someone actually mentions it to
you).  Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it.

3.  I later found out, by comparing the backup folder to what's in MSWin, the
MS65EXPT.DTA file was deleted.  I then remembered I told by the tech support
person to delete this file.  This is probably what caused the problem.

I assume only the MS65EXPT.DTA file relates to the Expert Systems.  I asked
you before but I guess it was overlooked:  My Ms65expl.dta file is very
large, 1,510KB.  Previously my Ms60expl.dta file was only 380KB.  Is this
normal?  Did the reinstallations double or triple the size of this file?

Daniel L. Martinez

<< > 1- The when you reference a formula (i.e.; fml("binary wave all")  and