Did I Say I Was Buying Puts Yesterday?

>i'd like to ask that people only send messages that i want to read.  if i
>don't want to read your message, please only send it direct to the other
>people on the list.
>
>come on!  :-)
>
>-jack

How about this?  Your contribution which is a sore to the eyes. Complain,
complain and complain.  Why not just delete what you find unhelpful to you
but it might of need for someone else.  Or else why not move out?  Since
you don't like it much!  How we would know what you like, Your Highness...

			Warm Regards!

			Visavis
			Visavis@xxxxxxx