Re: PBS Comments

Hello David,

I don't know why it happens. I save it as a html from MS 6.5. I then
open up photoshop and make some notes and then convert to 8 or 16 bit
256 colors. Then save as a .gif file. But after it gets mailed out
something happens where the right side wraps around to the left side. If
you print the chart you can cut off the left side and slide it to the
left it tape it together. I know that this is a bit tacky but that is
the only thing I know of.

I know the problem has to be some where in my system. I am not sure
where to begin to figure it out. I appologize for the inconvience.

Harley Meyer