Re: En: '87 crash chart

I covered today for another small gain, 6%. Tried to get back in at the
end of the day but I didn't get filled.  I'll try again on Tuesday.
Earlier in the weak in ONSL I had tried to go long by mistake. I
couldn't get to the computer to cancel the order. So I closed out with a
small loss. But wouldn't you know it. Later that day it went up over 2
points.

So I later went short. A day or too later there was a sharp sell off. It
went into a trading range. I covered my position. (It was enough to pay
for my earlier sin).
Well wouldn't you know it not more than 10 - 15 minutes later it was
right back near where I took up my short. Well I couldn't resist. So I
took up another short position. Which was the one I closed above.

Harley Meyer