How to type 1.6796 in MS 6.5 ?

Don't know much about pcast12.zip - couldn't find much on the net
either.

Any web browser has the ability to display GIF files (as well as
JPGs).  Just enter the file name in the Address bar.

For all other file formats, I use VuePrint which I highly recommend.
http://www.hamrick.com

Chip

http://search.shareware.com/code/engine/File?archive=sim-win95&file=news%2fp
> cast12%2ezip&size=1042099
>
> is this a good viewer with GIF files to use ? Or you recommend me
another ?

> Thanks for any help
> J.Carlos

However