Re: Stock volatility

http://www.cnn.com/US/9711/04/au.pair.wrap/index.html

This is off topic but I thought our British members would be interested in
this.  This web page has coverage of the Au Pair convicted in Massachusetts.
 I downloaded the VXtreme plug-in and watched the prosecution summation and
recommendation for life imprisonment.   Because of the lack of coverage here
in California, I wasn't sure what to think.  After seeing the prosecution's
summation, I now understand why she was convicted.

I suspect in the future, we will be able to see all major trials in streaming
video on the web.

Daniel L. Martinez