Re: Regular Updates of the Dow

There is substantial resistance at the 7650 to 7750 level. I do not see the
Dow breaking above this level. In my analysis we have just completed a
minor technical reaction and the next phase is down to make new short term
lows.
I am still amazed at the number of readers who are long term bullish on
world markets. Just a glance at their charts and a smattering of Elliott
top patterns will send the jitters down your spine. We have hit the top of
the major bull market run which commenced in 1978. You don't correct a 20
year market in a couple of months. Best of luck to all the bulls.
Regards Clive Roffey
PS Can anybody help me to transfer a load of data from MS4 on Win3.1 to MS6
on Win 95. I have a huge dbase of historical data which is valuable to me.
Thanks all.