IRAQ

Thomas,

I am not foolish. Maybe bitting at the bit. Today was a good day because
it is the beginning of the fiscal year for some funds. But if we do
continue to see good up/down volume on the NYSE over the next week plus
the rest of this week. It should be enough to propel the market forward.
>From a technical point of view we bolted (at the open) away from the 200
day MA. Which is a big deal to some TAnalysts. If you look at where the
DJIA closed, it closed slightly above a major level of resistence. SO
from a technical point of view this is a good position. This way the
market can move up gradually with out the fear of facing resistence for
a while.

I hope we don't have big days like this too often because folks want
their profits too soon.
I also think that since we had increasing volume as prices declined a
week ago, that this eliminated a great deal of sellers from the market.
If we follow a reasonable trend toward the end of the year we might 8750
in the DJIA. Of course I am assuming that the 4-5 things I am looking
for become present in the exchanges.

I am still being careful though.

Harley