Yet another data server request

Harley,

be careful! I donīt believe in already *healthy* market. Look at ROCs of different time
interval. 5-day-ROC is at a very overbought level. Last occurence: 1991. During the last
10 years it hit only once higher values: 1987.
But the longer term ROCs even havenīt left their oversold areas. For me thatīs a typical
*panic buyout* (Donīt let the market go up again without me!).
Same indication I get from my Stochastic system.

My opinion: Maybe one or two days up (but slower than today), then the market should start
to reverse course and really build a bottom around the latest lows.

We will see!

Best wishes

        Thomas