Re: Reverse Course...?

I've been a subscriber  to IBD for the past 7 or 8 yrs.  All delivered by
mail until past  6 mos.  Delivery now is early in the morning--before the
rooster crows---except when they miss connections at the airport in Los
Angeles.  There's no difference in price between  early-bird or mail
delivery.  Suggest you call their subscriber service number
1-800-831-2525 for answers to delivery questions your area.  If you are
the least bit friendly with the person on the other end, you might even
talk them into a two weeks trial for FREE... Good Luck  T.C.