MS real-time

I got a .com address a little while back.  It's in a pretty primitive state.
But I've put 4 .gif files up that show the DJIA average during the 85-87 and
95-97 periods.

The MA lines are 50 and 200 day volume adjusted and simples.

http://www.emmetropia.com/technicalanalysis/8587DJIA.htm
   a chart on the 85 - 87 period

http://www.emmetropia.com/technicalanalysis/9597DJIA.htm
   a chart on the 95 - 97 period

http://www.emmetropia.com/technicalanalysis/87DJIA.htm
   a chart on the 87 period with candlevolume

http://www.emmetropia.com/technicalanalysis/97DJIA.htm
   a chart on the 97 period with candlevolume (looks like we're in the
middle of the battle for re: the 200-day moving average...)

I'll be putting more stuff up later.  I'm happy to put energy into this if
it is useful and generates comment, especially from those with opposing
views to my own...

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx