Re: Boo!

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>Efrain,</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>Thank you for your input on the
Super?investor files. You have highlighted some key risks in analyzing commodity
spreads for me. I am primarily interested in trading&nbsp; commodity spreads end
of day but I see that negative end-of-day positions on paper, can be even more
<FONT color=#000000>negative </FONT>intraday.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>Other than the SuperInvestor files,
are you aware of any good texts on actual spread trading rules and commodity
<FONT color=#000000>relationships</FONT>. Is anyone familiar with
&quot;</FONT><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>Spread Trading: Low Risk
Strategies for Profiting from Market Relationships </FONT><FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>by Howard Abell&quot; or Trading Spreads and Seasonals by Joe Ross, which
is marketed by Equis?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>e-mail address: <A
href="mailto:cn001532@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>cn001532@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Oct 31 15:18:33 1997
<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2>Ajay,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>Thanks for your reply. Have you tried trading any
other commodity spreads. I'm trying to locate some good information resources
and then run some historical computer runs using historical prices and various
trading rules.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Oct 31 18:07:05 1997