Re: Regular Updates of the Dow

Robert,
Thanks for your tips and comments. They are very much appreciated.  A couple
of ?s  How are you  establishing a base? a trendline,support or what?   Could
you use intaday stochastics to time the reversal also?
     When just starting out and with limited funds could one just use a
synthetic future(either a put or call )  instead of a stop to control my risk?

ramon