Re: Market comments

David wrote....

......."In my example of the stock [SLOT], price and volume are not in sync
at the
beginning of the down trend. Volume is up and price is down........."

We are in agreement.  If as I stated "volume follows the trend," then in your
example above the trend is down.  If when the stock started down (or pulled
back), the volume was down, then the trend would have remained up.  Price
down, volume up....trend down.  Price down, volume down....trend up.

We just got tripped up on semantics.

Jerry