Reuters data 6 .to Al Taglavore ,David Radtke

At 01:15 AM 10/30/97 -0500, PIZELLI@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I saw your page re MIRAT - does METASTOCK 6.0 have MIRAT or is it just part
>of the new 6.5
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

	MIRAT is *not* part of MetaStock and might never be.  The connection
between MIRAT and this list serve, what allowed me to talk of MIRAT in this
forum, is that EQUIS sold it as a third-party software.  I use the past
tense because, unbeknownst to me at the time I first mentioned MIRAT, EQUIS
probably no longer sells MIRAT.  According to MIRAT's author, EQUIS still
sells MIRAT.

	MIRAT is, in my opinion, a program complimentary to MetaStock and
certainly a worthy tool to help me get a feeling of what is going on in the
Intermediate Range Market.  It is not a crystal ball, but it does offer me
comfort.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/