Re Elliot Waves

I have read your posts on this matter often.  I have a friend that uses
Reuters Data Trend and the only complaint he has is that the data is not
ready before 4:30 cst.  I am strongly considering going to this sevice
beginning the first of the month.  Please explain what your major complaint
is and if it is such that you feel it affects your trading, why you
continue to use the service.  You may be saving me from making a mistake.
My friend and I are both bond and currency traders.

Al Taglavore

----------
> From: L Feyder <LFEYDER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Reuters data 5
> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 1997 3:33 PM
>
> Dear Reuters , Reality Online , and Equis :
> Could you explain the garbige which was posted for currencies for
10-28-97
> Now , according to the letter from Equis ,  you are aware of  the
problems
> with “ Reuters  data” , as if  you were not before
>  ( or you need examples ?  Again let us compare it against Reuters
Terminal