Re: Online Stock Orders

To All Members of the MetaStock ListServer:
I have used the Scottsdale Securities, Inc. via broker in the past.  They
opened a web site for $9/$19 trades about 6 months ago.
 http://www.scottrade.com/

They claim fast trades.  Does anyone have any experience with Scottsdale via
online?  It would be advantageous for me to use them, since I live close to
one of their offices.  I can also contact them either via broker or the Web.

Daniel Martinez