Re: Elliotwaves

<< I am planning to buy an elliott program. could anyone advise me about
 the programs that are in the market at the moment.I would appriciate all
 comments on this matter, just because I do not  know much about them.
 thank you in advance. >>

Hi, Ates!

   I'm an Advanced GET user (since '91) and use it as my primary TA tool.
 Advanced GET and WinWaves are really your only two choices if you want a
good Elliott Wave program.  The people at Trading Techniques (the developers
of Advanced GET) are great to deal with and very responsive to suggestions.
 Tom Joseph (President of Trading Techniques) is a real genius and is always
coming up with great new tools to put into Advanced GET.  Tom really trades
and understands what tools we traders need in our day-to-day analysis.  I
highly recommend Advanced GET over any other TA program I know of, and I've
tried a lot.

Rex