ONSL

I covered at 23 for a gain of about 17%.
Oh it was near the high. So I suspect that they were waiting for me. You
know here comes Harley's order. Now lets go the other way.

I took another position at 22 1/4 just in case.

I am glad I didn't sell my long positions, they are holding well. In
fact some are even up. But it is still early.
It traded as low as 17, but buy the time I got around finding that the
quotes were off. The market had moved up.

Over all the Express order server worked very well at Datek. Placing
orders were very fast considering the demand on there quote servers.
They were a bit slower, but were the only game in town for me to get
reliable quotes.

As far as the data provider PCQuote, the Excel support also held up &
had correct quotes. The PcQuote for windows rt 6.5 was having server
problems. The quotes were behind, however the last was generally good.
As far as I could tell the market data was correct. SO some data was
good other not so good at times. I just shut down PcQuote for windows rt
6.5 and restarted. I am now on a back up server. Seems that it is ok
now. Usually the backup servers handle the job.

But my guess is that most folks are having trouble with quotes.