Re: MIRAT

Frank or any MetaStock user:
Could you help me with the MIRAT system?  Is there a web page which can give
me enough details for me to enter MIRAT into MetaStock v6.5?

Daniel Martinez.

In a message dated 97-10-26 16:45:30 EST, fbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 	I first learned of MIRAT in 1990.  In the years since, I have not heard
of
 a more profitable program or system available to the general public.
 Everyone who I have heard of reviewing it has been impressed.  Gerald Appel
 (MACD) was impressed, as was the American Association of Individual
 Investors.  I believe that there still is, on Prodigy, an extensive
 discussion group devoted to using MIRAT and other software, most notably
 FastTrack, as companion tools.  Many Money Managers with tens and hundreds
 of millions under their control use MIRAT.  I have never heard a negative
 comment of its performance.

    Mike and I both live relatively close to one another and have met
 several times.  His honesty is comforting.  I believe that he has a gold
 mine in his programs and that sooner or later the world will catch on.

    I hope that other users will step forward and tell us their feelings of
 MIRAT and what it has done for them.

 	MIRAT's current Performance Report is in my Web Site.  The direct URL is:

  http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mirat.htm

 	   Tools for Timing's Toll Free number is:  1-800-325-1344.

 -- Frank :-)