When to cover? When to take profits?

Since there is generally good advice form this list, I turn again for
another question.
When to take profits?

As many know I am short ONSL at 27 31/32 200 shares. The price has moved
to 21 1/2. Much faster than I expected. My long term out look for this
stock is definitely into the teens. Around $15.

Because the fast drop messes up most indicators and gets them a little
out of wack. SO one is left with support/ressistence & JF.

I suspect that I could easily cover in the 20s for a nice gain of about
25%.
This will make my trading profit/loss to about zero from an approximate
$2000 loss, from when I first started. So in my first years time I am
looking at making some money.

So this is all good and dandy, but I don't want to be out of the market
either.

Now not that I will listen mind you, but would be interested in some
suggestions.
I am sitting on about $11,000 in buying power as well. I enjoying being
in the market as apposed to being out.

I guess another option is to go find another short?