Re: MIRAT and systems in general

At 10:39 AM 10/27/97 -0700, David_Radtke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>It has been my experience that the best system for making money in the
>markets is the one between your ears! :-) All Silliness aside, there aren't
>any systems that can be followed blindly. You can just throw your wallet at
>the market and hope to make money. Making money in the markets is not a
>"Turn Key Operation".
>
>I've heard a lot of good things about MIRAT, but it's only a tool. Being
>successful as a trader is a kin to being successful as a world class
>musician. It takes many years of disciplined study, and natural ability. I
>believe anyone can learn the techniques of trading, but success comes from
>being able to pull the trigger!
>
>Good luck,
>
>David Radtke

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

David -

	Agreed that MIRAT is only a tool and that, really, it is between our ears
that quality investment/trading decisions are made.  I've heard it said
that using a "blind" system, one that we follow without even occasionally
using our better judgement, is the best way to go, but that has never
worked for me.  I'd like to find such a system, but I'm not holding my
breath until I find one.

	I'm glad that you brought this up!

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/