Re: Index list?

Steven:

Thank you for sharing your work.  The evidence of topping patterns certainly
seems to be present.

What I think would be interesting (but beyond my current capability to
"scientifically" determine) is whether these same or very similar patterns have
been evident at other dates in the last say two years.  Obviously there has been
similar "talk" at several stages of this bull market, but specifically since
about August of 1995 have such patterns shown up, only to have been "over-ruled"
by the continuing bull forces?  If so, what is the difference in NOW that may
mean a very different result this time?