Market

I would like to start a discusion about what will make the market shoot up
before the end of the year. We all have varies back grounds & it would be good
to hear some ideas.

In the back of my mind it the volume research forcast on the movement of the
DJIA. He has been correct so far this year. I can resend the .gif if needed.
Assuming that he is correct. What will make the market move up like a rocket?

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\ANUALFC2.gif"