Which Indices do I use?

To All:
My MetaStock v6 data disk has 3 different Russell 2000 induces and 2
different Wilshire 5000 induces.  Here are the different induces:
.RUT Russell 2000 Index; Cash New York
.RUX Russell 2000 NDX
.SNX Russell 2000 OPN

.WIL5 Wilshire 5000
.WSX Wilshire CAP NDX

Because I am a member of AOL, I can get the latest Russell 2000 index
numbers.  I can then compare the numbers with the Equis Java site.

>From AOL today:  Russell 2000         449.36   down 8.89
I haven't found the Wilshire index on AOL.  Can anyone tell me which ticker
symbol is used for the Wilshire 5000 index?

Daniel Martinez