FWD: Re: MKT - Hang Seng Data

Same with this.
Harley
----- Forwarded Message Starts Here -----

From: Jeff Harteam
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:59:40 +0800
To: RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject: Re: MKT - Hang Seng Data

Al Witko wrote:

> Jeff
> It looks like we are seeing a MAJOR divergence btw the Dow and Hang Seng
> Indexes In addition the 30 bond market is not (as of yesterday) confirming
> the dow move I believe what we have here in the us is a bull trap .
> My indicators now look overbought  and I expect  thes divergences to
> correct themselves possible Thursday . Band indicators for the dow are
> showing a top at about 8120 then a drop to thw 7900 level
>
> I wont be on line for a few days Im going to Disneyland(im actually not
> kidding here) for a conference for/with my wife
>
> have a nice weekend
>
> my $0.0002
>
> al

Greetings AL:

Phew!  What a notorious Wave C for the Hang Seng Index!  No matter what,
corrective phases are good for the long run.  I tend to agree with your view
on the Dow.  No matter how many times I look at it, it's not the end of the
corrective phase.  Mmmm.....It seems that the coming end of this week is an
important date for the stocks and the currencies.  We'll see how it goes.

Businesses or pleasure, hope you're having a good time at Disneyland all the
same.  Chat with you next week.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

----- Forwarded Message Ends Here -----