Re: Trading....

I'm sure that I will never make a bigger contribution to this thread (and to
this list) than to strongly recommend the following books by Jack Schwager:

-   The Market Wizards

-   The New Market Wizards

-   Schwager on Futures:  Technical Analysis

For a little more than a hundred bucks, you get the wisdom of world class
traders (in the wizards series) and Schwager's textbook on Charting and
Trading.  The wizards series books consist of interviews with 40-50 world
class traders.  It's an awesome experience to read both of them over a two
week period.  The textbook on Technical Analysis is clearly based on the
theoretical but has an amazing amount of practical advice on specific
trading contexts.  (I only do stocks and options but still think its
extremely useful.)

There, it's done.  I've made the most important contribution to the list
that I'll ever make.  :-)

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx