Re: Trading....

Hi,
Coincedently I too was short on ONSL at 31 got out at 28.5. I felt I was
going against the trend BUT ONSL is going downward one of these day and
I feel we can make a WACK out of this one . Your price of 20 is right as
I have the same price range in mind (If I recall the fibonacci
correction give the same :20)

I am a newbie and suprised to find someone else doing the same thing. I
think a definite signal will emerge in a few days it will make an
EXCELLENT SELL. Please inform me should you feel the time is right.

Rajesh Motwani